We have gone boating a couple of times, which doesn't hurt my feelings any and the kids love it. We blessed Clayton on the 26th and that was a fun day. Seeing all the family and friends. The kids have walked sheep getting ready for the fair, rode 4 wheelers, gone trap shooting, and just hung out. Richard and I have gotten a taste of having a teenager since Taylor has stayed with us for the month of July. The boys, including Clayton have been spoiled to death by her. We are sad to see her go. I always love it when my "little sisters" (my 3 nieces) come to visit- the hard part is sending them home!
Clayton just keeps growing and growing! We had our 2 mo. check up this past week and he was literally off the chart for his height and weighed 11 lbs. 6 oz. He is such a good baby and is starting to find his voice and "talk" to us a little bit. He is so much fun. Any way here are some pics for you to enjoy.
2 comments:
looks like you guys had a great July...Clayton is getting so big. He looks like Duncan, but I can see more of you now...He is adorable.
Clayton sure is getting big. Looks like you guys are having a great summer. The lake sounds like so much fun. I'm so impressed with everything you've been out doing with a newborn. It doesn't suprise me though. You're so ambitious! Duncan is such a cute little cowboy.
Post a Comment