
Playin' in the sand box...

The cowboy boater- I can think of some other descriptions for him but...
The hat keeps the sun off him and he's an okay driver. We'll keep him.

Clayton's first boat trip.

Uncle Justin even got in

Austin and Duncan on the tube

Taylor and Alex braving the wake

Richard skiing

Clayton slept the whole time! Aunt Kecia also had him as a good excuse not to get in the water.....

Me on the knee board

Acrobat Richard flipping off the side of the boat

I don't know what they enjoyed more- playing in the water by the boat or tubing?

Taylor and Austin

Duncan and Richard tubing- Duncan LOVES the tube


Enjoying the trip!
Here are just a couple of fun pics of the boys-


They always end up in our bed by morning... regardless of where we start the night before. We don't mind it much because it won't last forever. We'll enjoy them while we can. They are kind of cute don't ya think and they are both little "cuddle bugs"
5 comments:
LOL! I don't think I have ever seen a cowboy boater before...I love it! We always seem to end up with two more in our bed by the morning too. I love it, Coby hates it :)
Best new post ever! It is fun to see Taylor! She is a young woman now -- not a girl! Beautiful!! Clayton certainly is enjoying himself and Duncan is totally involved, as with anything he does! My kids all went boating on Saturday afternoon, while your Mom was up here. I had to leave visiting with her and Grandpa to go pick up Olivia, who had gotten nauseated. I must admit, I'm not a good boater either -- too much movement for my weak stomach! Those boys are darling. I love the pictures of them in the bed. Thanks for keeping us updated!
Haha, Rajko is in bed with us by morning, too...well, on the days we sleep past 4, that is. M-F I just feed him at 4 or 5 and then we're gone for the day. But on the weekends I love sneaking him in bed between us after I feed him.
Don't be so sure it will go away. I am still known to sleep with my parents if I'm in Kamas alone :)
Can't believe how big Clayton is! I bet he LOVED that boat ride. Hopefully Rajko is as good when we're in Bear Lake in a couple of weeks.
What a fun outing on the boat. I did get sick the other day when we were out, but hopefully I can get over it or our bear lake vacation will be no fun! I have to tell you that Clayton's hair reminds me SO much of my Noah's hair when he was a newborn. He had a THICK stock of hair running right down the middle that would NOT lay down. We called it his "Nohawk". His hair is still more thick right down the middle than any other place, and even a little darker if you look closely. Man, I wished he was a girl so I could just curl it or put a big bow on it!
What cute boys. I love that they have such a brother bond already. Isn't it fun!
What is a summer without at least one boat trip, right?! :) I love your new pictures that you posted of your family with your new little guy. How darling!! Hope you guys are having a great summer.
Post a Comment