Lots of pictures though to explain why I haven't had time to post them! We've had work parties, soccer, a very surprise guest in the garage which happened to be a racoon- which Richard nor myself were too excited about. He was so cute, until he got mad and then he wouldn't be so cute any more so we had to help him leave the garage at 1:00 a.m.- but, it was neat to see him that close... we've spent countless hours just playing with the boys, a boating trip with Richard's family, Grandpa Phillips' birthday, and of course, farming. We have been busy and are just enjoying the last little bit of summer. School has now started and so we are officially "more busy" - can that happen? Any way, enjoy the pictures!

My "big" boys

Off the diving board he goes at mom's work party

Down the slide we come!

If this doesn't make you smile...

Concentrating really hard.... on what, who knows?

Our little visitor in the garage, helping himself to the cat food. Notice there are no cats to be found. They let him take whatever he wanted.

Not scared of us at all...

Aren't they precious?

We love soccer...

more soccer-

The fam...

Coby's fam

Grandma and Grandpa

The Babe... he even enjoys the boat!

Grandpa, Kailey and Duncan playing in the water

I love the water...

and so does he... even with a sinus infection:)

Grandma was the surprise of the day! Good for her!

Coby skiing

The knee board

Coby, Brayden and Duncan on the tube- Duncan was having a ball

Grandpa even got on the tube after days of Duncan coaxing and asking, "will you ride the tube with me?"

Coby and Duncan

Grandpa's Birthday with ALL the Grandsons

Grandpa and the boys on his birthday

My "hot" farm boy

Duncan's favorite thing to do... ride a tractor with anyone that will let him.

Hauling straw with Dad
5 comments:
I love the pictures, but I especially love the Duncan and tractor pictures! The baby is so cute and -- what???? -- why is he so big?
My goodness, you weren't kidding that the racoon wasn't even scared of you. I can't believe how close you got. Love the pictures from our boating trip. Thanks for the invite. We had fun (even though I couldn't lift my arms over my head for a few days :)
What fun adventures! Jack loved to go boating too when we were at Bear Lake, although he fell asleep the minute he got on there every time! Clayton is getting so big so fast!
Looks like you guys have been having way to much fun. I am jealous!
You guys are b*u*s*y! I miss the Utah summers where you can actually go outside and not fry.
Post a Comment