Duncan and Alex riding the "wild ride"
In front of the barn- Debbie, Taylor, Mom
The girls in the hay loft
My boys
Floating the canal
Headed out down the canal
Duncan and I floating the canal
Duncan jumping off the bridge into the tube
Duncan
Richard
Me taking my turn running the barrels
Duncan running the barrels on the stick horse
Our little hide rider in the hide race
Duncan and his dad in the horse race- They took second place!
Duncan on the bull- he was quite the little rider. Uncle DeLoy informed us that "he is a "natural" and had good rhythm"- Don't know if I like the sounds of that or not!
The kids playing "tug" with the dog
Richard taking his turn on the bull
Grandpa Bisel and the fam-
Taylor and the Boys
Aunt Debbie & Clayton- I love the look on both of their faces! Priceless!!
7 comments:
I heard all about the reunion and what an awesome time e everyone had! I'd been told all about the rodeo, but it's so nice to actually SEE what my siblings and mom were trying to explain! Thanks for sharing those pictures so I could really understand. I'm so jealous that you guys did the canal this year, too... That's so fun.
Looks like Clayton is growng so fast!! Oh man it's sad, isn't it?? Thanks for all the great pictures.
You got some good pictures! I could not believe Duncan jumping of the bridge into the tube... well I could, but holy cow he was brave. I loved to watch his face, so determined!! And I do think you are in trouble he did look good on that bull!! I am glad I got to see you. Are you coming up again anytime soon??
Looks like you guys had so much fun at your reunion. I think I would be worried if I were you about Ducan being a natural on the bull ride, because he might just want to do it for real one day...ahhh! :
That looks like quite the family reunion! Did they make it into the tube when they jumped? Good luck Duncan on that future bull riding career!!
Great post! I love the pictures inn front of the barn -- priceless! I have some really good pictures I will have to share once I get home from Bear Lake. We did have lots of fun and it definitely was a reunion that will not be forgotten soon! It was fun to see Debbie and Taylor. I told Debbie what a cute girl I thought Taylor was to participate in a family reunion and be so cute about it. Many teens at that age don't want to have anything to do with that kind of stuff. I thought she was so cute!
You guys know how to do it right--that's quite the reunion! I love the "wild ride", I bet the kids couldn't get enough.
Looks like such a fun family reunion. Duncan is quite the daredevil on the bull and jumping off the bridge. That last picture is hilarious!
Post a Comment