We hit the Pay family reunion over Labor Day week end, it is an annual event and Duncan loves to go play games, ride the 4 wheeler and camp with all the cousins and family. We whimped out on camping this year with Clayton being just a little guy but Richard's brother's family came and slept over at the house instead for a night.
Duncan thought it was great to sleep out on the trampoline with his dad and so did his cousin- he had never experienced the fine art of sleeping out on the trampoline. They had a fun night and the next morning got to play a little bit and enjoy the chaos at our house; the farm yard, the dogs, cats, 4 wheelers, sand box, etc. We never lack for entertainment it seems. Clayton thank goodness doesn't have quite the energy that his older brother has, yet... but he's changing so much and is so much fun. Enjoy the pictures!

Ridin' in the wagon

The best part of the games: CANDY

Games and more games...

Pop that water balloon!

This is how Clayton spent most of the afternoon-

"Toss the balloon"

Bubbles

Everyone gets a swing!

Richard, Duncan and Cameron (cousin) enjoying the 4 wheeler

Adam, doing some tricks for the kids

Making Icecream

With his "assistant"

Zipping along!

More zipping...

Brayden getting the "how to" speech from Richard- it was his first time driving the 4 wheeler by himself.

Everyone having breakfast- Smile!

So big..

Our little cheeser!

Being shy...
3 comments:
We had a fun time!! Thanks for having us. Hopefully, you will want us again even though B wakes up at dawn, no matter what time he goes to bed :) Those last pictures of Clayton are so cute!
Way too many pics of soccer with me in them :) That's the bad part of coaching--ending up in all the parents' photos! Duncan makes me laugh--he's fun to have on the team!
Your pictures always look like you have so much fun. I don't blame you for wimping out on the camping overnight with a fairly new baby. I would have done the same thing. Thanks for the comments on my blog, I never know if anyone even reads my blog, and sometimes I think people get bored of what I put on there...so I am glad to hear that some of my blogger friends like to read my blog.
Cute picture of your little family (the one that you put on the top of your blog). You look great, and I love your cute haircut. Hope you guys are doing great.
Post a Comment