He is such a good baby. He is so quiet! We can't believe how quiet he is! We are having lots of fun taking care of him and basically just watching him eat, sleep, and grow. It has been a long time since we've had a baby at our house but we are glad to have him here and healthy and everyone is adjusting just fine. Enjoy the pictures.
One week old.
Our first night at home
My boys
Duncan liked getting all "doctored up" while I was in the hospital. We had to have a picture of him all gowned and masked up to hold Clayton.
The last picture of me pregnant! This is the night before we had Clayton.
He has enjoyed playing t-ball this year. They had the cutest little team.
The last game of t-ball
Our big graduate- He did so well
Grandparents at graduation
The program
All the kids
Leaving for Pre-school Graduation
Mother's Day with my boys
Mother's Day Dinner at Jim's house
7 comments:
That little Clayton is so cute! They are making me so excited to get our little guy here. I think Clayton looks a lot like Duncan. What do the parents think? Duncan looks like he's a great big brother. I'm glad he's such a good and healthy baby. All the preschool graduation and T-ball pictures are so cute. Good times!
So congrats again. He is so cute. Wow if it has been awhile for you I would not know where to start then. Good luck. Andrea Menlove Walpole
Oh my goodness! Cutest baby! Duncan is in seventh heaven being the "big" brother. Pre-school graduation looks fun and the family together at Mother's Day looks like you had a great time. It's so fun to be able to get together. Thanks for keeping us informed! I hope you are feeling good -- is the blood pressure going down?
Awww...still a little mini Richard, I think ;) I can't believe how much he has changed since we saw him last. They grow too fast!
Happy graduation, Duncan!
What a handsome little guy! I am amazed that with all that is going on you still have time to update your blog. That must be one good baby. I am glad that everything is going well and you are enjoying your boys. Trust me, you will be saying "boys!" a lot!!!
Clayton is such a cutie, and I'm glad he's such a quiet, good baby. I hope it stays that way for you. The tears and crying set in at about this time for us and we just got everything figured out...
Glad you're staying on top of updated. I love seeing your beautiful family!
I'm glad to see you finally looked a little bit pregnant :) He is so beautiful, I miss the newborn stage already!
Post a Comment