Well we finally got him here.... Clayton George Pay was born on Wednesday May 2oth. He is doing well and so am I. The c-section went well and of course he is perfect in our eyes. We are home and everyone is happy and healthy. Here are a few pictures of our fun day. Duncan loves him and is very cute with him. We feel very blessed and are enjoying our new addition.
You did good!! I was so glad I got to talk to you the other day, now hopefully we get to come see the baby soon!! I bet Duncan is a great big brother!! Congrats I will talk to you soon!!
Congrats! I am so glad that everything went so well! He is beautiful. Enjoy every minute! And by the way-- you inspired me to create my own blog--www.crazykeytes.blogspot.com! It is a work in progress, but now we can stay in touch better :)
Yay, I am so glad that things went so well for you this time. Clayton is totally darling, and Duncan looks like he LOVES being a big brother. I hope that you recover well and get back into the swing of things soon. Congratulations!
Congratulations! He is adorable! I'm so glad everything went well and that he is healthy and home now. Duncan looks like he'll be a great big brother. Good luck and have fun with your boys!
Holy amazing! Way to keep that little guy in! I am so thrilled that it worked out for you this time! Clayton is absolutely adorable. I am sure that you will have a blast! Hope you recover quick. Can't wait to talk with you and hopefully someday before he is all grown up we can see the little miracle! Love from us!
Oh happy day! What a beautiful baby -- and full-term, as well! He looks so precious and Duncan is thrilled beyond description. I am sure he will make a wonderful big brother. I hope all is going well for you and you feel good and can get around without too much trouble! We love your little family!
Oh my, congrats! I didn't even know you were expecting, but how fun! Way to go and I am glad that everything went well and that he was a full-term baby. Hope you are doing well and congratulations again. How fun to have a house full of boys! :)
Congratulations!! He IS perfect! I am cracking up at the look on Duncan's face in every picture, he's so excited he's about to burst. Enjoy your sweet little new man!
Oh yay! Congratulations on a new beautiful little boy! Your little family is so sweet. I LOVE how happy and excited Duncan looks.. again, he is my favorite little guy to follow on your blog.
14 comments:
You did good!! I was so glad I got to talk to you the other day, now hopefully we get to come see the baby soon!! I bet Duncan is a great big brother!! Congrats I will talk to you soon!!
Congrats! I am so glad that everything went so well! He is beautiful. Enjoy every minute! And by the way-- you inspired me to create my own blog--www.crazykeytes.blogspot.com! It is a work in progress, but now we can stay in touch better :)
Congrats!! I'm happy everything went smoother this time and he stayed in a little longer ;) Duncan and he will have so much fun!
Congrats! He is so adorable and I'm glad you are all doing well! Can't wait to see more pics of him!
Yay, I am so glad that things went so well for you this time. Clayton is totally darling, and Duncan looks like he LOVES being a big brother. I hope that you recover well and get back into the swing of things soon. Congratulations!
Congratulations! He is adorable! I'm so glad everything went well and that he is healthy and home now. Duncan looks like he'll be a great big brother. Good luck and have fun with your boys!
Holy amazing! Way to keep that little guy in! I am so thrilled that it worked out for you this time! Clayton is absolutely adorable. I am sure that you will have a blast! Hope you recover quick. Can't wait to talk with you and hopefully someday before he is all grown up we can see the little miracle! Love from us!
Oh happy day! What a beautiful baby -- and full-term, as well! He looks so precious and Duncan is thrilled beyond description. I am sure he will make a wonderful big brother. I hope all is going well for you and you feel good and can get around without too much trouble! We love your little family!
Oh my, congrats! I didn't even know you were expecting, but how fun! Way to go and I am glad that everything went well and that he was a full-term baby. Hope you are doing well and congratulations again. How fun to have a house full of boys! :)
congratulations!! He is so cute. We are so excited for you guy's let us know if you need anything.
Congratulations again! I'm glad everything is still going well for you guys. Love the pictures and can't wait to see more!!
CONGRATS!!! Cant wait to meet the little guy!! Im sure he will be 5 by the time that happens though!! LOL
Congratulations!! He IS perfect! I am cracking up at the look on Duncan's face in every picture, he's so excited he's about to burst. Enjoy your sweet little new man!
Oh yay! Congratulations on a new beautiful little boy! Your little family is so sweet. I LOVE how happy and excited Duncan looks.. again, he is my favorite little guy to follow on your blog.
Post a Comment