So I am a slacker at posting..... Here are a few pictures of the t-ball game last week. Only a couple more games and we are all done. Pictures from mother's day and preschool graduation are on the way......
That is one athletic little boy! With his Dad coaching him, he should be one of the best all-around-athletes ever. I'm so happy you have made the time! Debbie was right! Let us know when anything happens!
Now what reason do you have to be a slacker? Cute T-ball pictures. As fun as it is to watch your kids play whatever sport they're into, it's always kind of nice to get to the end of the season and have a little break. That up close picture of him with is helmet on is my favorite! What a cute little man. How are you feeling these days? I'm so glad you've been pregnant for so long. Hope all goes well with the delivery. I can't wait to hear when he or she arrives. Good luck!
2 comments:
That is one athletic little boy! With his Dad coaching him, he should be one of the best all-around-athletes ever. I'm so happy you have made the time! Debbie was right! Let us know when anything happens!
Now what reason do you have to be a slacker? Cute T-ball pictures. As fun as it is to watch your kids play whatever sport they're into, it's always kind of nice to get to the end of the season and have a little break. That up close picture of him with is helmet on is my favorite! What a cute little man. How are you feeling these days? I'm so glad you've been pregnant for so long. Hope all goes well with the delivery. I can't wait to hear when he or she arrives. Good luck!
Post a Comment