Most recent; Duncan will turn 5 in a little over a week. Yes, he is spoiled- he's been that way his entire little life. Anyway he got a four-wheeler a little bit early for his birthday. He loves it and is a great little driver He runs all over the place on it and thinks he is pretty big.
There have been so many storms the last week! It is so wet. On Wednesday it poured here! We watched the rain "flood" down the sidewalk and up to the lawn. IT was a pretty impressive rain storm.
Clayton continues to grow and change every week. Duncan still thinks he is great and is an excellent helper.
The first week of June Richard and Duncan went to the Stihl Timbersports Series event at Thanksgiving point. They had VIP passes so they got the "royal" treatment, lunch in the tent, all the free goodies, and best of all, great seats and autographs! Duncan and his Dad both enjoyed the day and they visited with the competitors and even got up on the actual stage to get a picture. The ESPN announcer insisted that he take a picture of both of them, so Richard got to be in the pictures. They had a blast and Duncan brought home one of the log disks with all the competitors signatures on it. Pretty fun memorabilia from the day. The girl in the picture was a log runner. She and Duncan had quite the conversations and shared kettle corn most of the day. Next year Clayton and I will get to go watch.
So far June has been lots of fun and its just beginning!! Enjoy the pictures.
10 comments:
Oh goodness. Duncan is spoiled. My Ava is too. My mom and grandma always tell me that there is a big difference between being spoiled and being a spoiled brat so I keep telling myself that Ava is only spoiled. Ha Ha. Clayton is SOOOOOO cute! I just had to comment and tell you that my mom made the exact same blue doggy blanket for Kai that Clayton is wrapped up in! Cute fam!
Impressive rain storm! Those boys sure are cute and Clayton is growing so fast! The event sounds like it was the boys' dream come true!
My kids love the 4-wheeler and we may have to get them something like what Duncan got when they get a little older. I love Clayton's little spikies in the hair. Neither of my kids have really had any hair to do anything like that when they are first born. Looks like you guys are keeping busy this summer. :)
The Pays never lack for things to do and such fun things too! Duncan loves being involved and enjoying each experience to the fullest! Clayton definitely is changing but is as cute as cute can be. We will look forward to seeing him in real life! Thanks for updating us!
It looks like the rain made it your way too! It has poured here all week long. The kids keep asking me if it's really summer. Duncan's bday present looks fun. I'm sure he will enjoy it. I saw that T.P. was hosting the STIHL competition. How fun that they got to go. I'm not really sure what they do at it, but it looks interesting, and fun. We will see you this weekend.
Who is the worst cousin ever? Me. I'm sorry this is so late coming, but CONGRATS on the beautiful new boy. When will he be making a visit up to Kamas?
wow I can't believe how big they are both getting. I'm glad to hear that all is well.
Happy Birthday, Duncan! What a lucky boy to get such a great present, and spend a fun day with dad. Clayton is getting bigger and cuter every picture I see.
Even a new baby doesn't slow you guys down! He is so adorable, I love all his hair.
Duncan looks like an old pro on the four wheeler. I'm sure he'll put a lot of miles on that thing. I love the brother pictures. They sure are cuties!
Post a Comment