Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Well, February has come and gone and we are over half way done with March! Where does time go? Anyway, here are some pictures from the last month at our house. Lots of changes and chaos, but we are all very happy and healthy anyway!

We had a great Valentine's Day week end. Lots of fun making Duncan's Valentine's box and we also went to the Monster Jam Trucks at Energy Solution's arena. I got roses from my boys (all 3) and Richard and I went to a movie.

We have had three little guests at our house the last month and they have been lots of fun for all of us. The puppies from my Dad's farm have been fun to have around and they have now all got great homes, instead of ours :) I would have loved to keep all of them, but.... Anyway, our puppy's name is Dolly- named by Duncan and she is a character.

We slipped in the State Basketball tournament the end of February where the girls placed 4th!! They did awesome! We were very proud of them. In between going back and forth to the games, Aunt Iris finally lost her battle with cancer on a pretty Saturday afternoon. We miss her, her laugh, her frequent phone calls to check on us, and all the other things we did with her. Duncan is doing quite well with the adjustment, but I think our little children are wiser and calmer than we are at times. We will miss her but are happy to know that she is in a better place and out of pain now.

The boys just grow and grow and Clayton is so cute and funny. His little personality is really starting to evident and oh my.... that is all we will say for now.

We went to the State FFA Convention in Cedar City last week end and took a quick trip out to Enterprise after staying Friday night in Cedar, to see Grandma and Grandpa Jolley on Saturday which ended up being overnight, but we had a fun week end anyway! The kids had all sorts of fun.

We also have baby rabbits at our house... This was not planned, expected or known about! long story to tell, but "timmy" is now "timmett"

Hope you are all enjoying the month of March!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Have a great week! Enjoy the pictures!

\

4 comments:

Giselle Rasheta said...

I can't see your pictures, but it sounds like you've been busy! Those boys are getting even cuter and bigger and I can't wait to see your new pics...

Billie Sue said...

I can see the pictures and you all look like life is just fully of happiness and fun experiences. What lucky little boys to have two such great parents to love and provide for them. The puppies are so cute....I know what a temptation it is to keep them, but unfortunately they grow up to be BIG dogs who eat LOTS! I did laughing at the bunny pictures. Life is full of fun little surprises. Those boys both look so much like Richard -- cute! Can hardly wait to see the Easter 4-wheeling pictures that I know will follow next month! Love you all - thanks for sharing, so we can keep in touch!

Janessa said...

What a fun month! The pictures were so fun to look through. Clayton it starting to look like a big boy not just a baby. I think that first picture of him in his high chair is my favorite Clayton picture. Those cheeks adn that smile are just too much! My favorite Duncan picture has to be the one of him on the stairs with his valentine box. Can I be his Valentine? He is going to be a little heart breaker!

Billie Jo said...

You are so good at keeping us all up on what you have been up to. I LOVE those cheeks on Clayton. I had a "healthy" chile once. She gots lots of kisses on her cheeks and then one day they were gone. Duncan looks like quite the ladies man with all the highschool girls. Can't say that I would be excited over the animals, we just have no experience with raising animals for more than a week. Sorry about your Aunt, she was a wonderful person! I don't recognize the green stuff in the picture with Clayton. It looks like grass but I have forgotten what that is. Looks like there is more of a Spring in Nephi than Kamas!