Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Donkey Ball anyone....

Yes, you read it right, I said Donkey Basketball- The FFA chapter had its fundraiser this spring and you guessed it, it was four action packed, gut busting games of basketball a top the backs of "Asses"- now take that however you want, not sure which were the bigger ones, the animals or the people riding them:)
Anyway, they had an FFA Alumni team and so all four of us,(Jim,Kecia,Stephen and I) were included on that team. Jim and Stephen were on and off a little more than Kecia and I. Stephen and Jim both landed hard a couple of times being agressive and trying to score (it is harder than you think), Jim got in a tug of war over the ball with the Highway Patrolman and the best part was that we ended up as the Donkey Ball Champs, winning both of our games. It was good entertainment, the FFA made some money and we all had alot of fun playing.












1 comment:

Janessa said...

Are you serious? I have never heard of that one before. Only in little town, Utah:) Sounds like a lot of fun though. You're such a good sport to get out there and play. Wahoo!