It doesn't seem like it, but he really is! He is so much fun and such a sweet joy in our home. His big brother adores him and it is pretty safe to say that pretty much everyone else does too... :) This time last year we were just hoping to get one week more, every week! We feel very blessed to have a healthy, happy little guy a year later.
Spring is fast approaching and we are ready for it! Lots of fun at our house, including wrestling! Yes, Duncan likes to wrestle. His parents don't know a thing about it- but we'll learn! The poor kid has two "gym rats" (basketball players) for parents, but we are quickly learning the wrestling lingo and rules. He won 2nd place last week end and thought it was pretty fun. We had green pancakes that Duncan thought were "awesome" on St Patricks' Day and three birthdays this month for the cousins. Nichole, Austin, and Logan all had birthdays the last week and a half so we have been busy celebrating those.
We had Richard's cousin's wedding to go to and then we were headed outside this weekend to enjoy the nice weather and start on the garden. Clayton so far likes the outdoor world. He just wants you to walk around with him the whole time! One of these days he will take off on his own :)
For now, Bring on Spring!! Enjoy the pics!
6 comments:
Oh my word -- those boys are too cute! I love Duncan with his little singlet on -- he looks like he is ready for serious business! Adding one more sport is just normal for your little family -- what's one more? I love Clayton with the bunny. He isn't one bit afraid -- he looks very comfortable. As I have said many times before -- I'm so happy those little boys are in such a happy, loving home!
I don't know a thing about wrestling, except that they wear leotard looking outfits ;) With the way my boy likes to wrestle, I don't think I need to worry about much with wrestling :) Good for Duncan! I hope he continues to enjoy it.
Before we know it, Clayton will be one. It's hard to believe!
Donni you have such cute boys. I love the pic of the little guy in his silver suit.
Sounds like good times! Your boys are sure growing up big. We miss you guys and are glad you keep up on your blog. Maybe we should do better, so people know that life still exists up here in the far North! Nice job Duncan on winning 2nd!
Ten months! That's getting way too close to a year. Wow! Duncan looks so handsome in his little Sunday vest. What a cutie! Way to go with the wrestling, Duncan! He seems like such a go getter. I'm not surprised to hear that he's tearing it up on the mat.
Ten months! That's getting way too close to a year. Wow! Duncan looks so handsome in his little Sunday vest. What a cutie! Way to go with the wrestling, Duncan! He seems like such a go getter. I'm not surprised to hear that he's tearing it up on the mat.
Post a Comment