Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Slacker... That would sum up my blogging-
However, here are some pictures to catch you up.

We had our annual superbowl party, complete with a jackpot of quarters from our betting board and everyone wearing the colors of the team they were cheering for. Notice all the kids in the picture are in BLUE- They all had fun playing and running around together and some of them even watched the game and cheered for awhile. I didn't post any pictures of the adults, they are good "blackmail" material and I would probably get lynched if I did put them on here:) But, we had loads of food and had a fun afternoon. Good win for the Saints, although we are Colts fans at our house- It was a great game to watch.

We had another sledding day at the Pay farm and one of my good friends brought her kids and her nephew and niece and came down with us to play in the snow for a while with Jeff, Sandy and Linda. Needless to say, we all had fun. Duncan is getting pretty good at driving the snowmobile and even pulled his dad in the sleigh. Austin is praying for more snow so we can go sledding again next week end.

Clayton is growing and changing so fast. He teases with crawling, but we're still too lazy to actually do it for now and I am very okay with that. He will be running around before I know it. He is so fun and is getting quite the personality.

So for this week, enjoy the pictures!!!


All the kids playing tractors-

What football game?

Clayton checking out Tootsie

"Snowmobilin' fool"

Austin and Duncan waiting in the truck

Richard, Austin and Duncan on the car hood

Jenni (one of my best friends from high school), Duncan and I ready to go. Needless to say, Richard gave us quite the ride...

Jenni's kids,nephew and niece and Duncan. They all had so much fun. They screamed just to scream!

Duncan enjoying the day

Yes, my child is driving the snowmobile and that is his dad in the barrel. Duncan thought he was pretty neat.

More sledding- Dad is a pretty good sport and Duncan is a very good little driver

Everyone enjoying the nice weather

Uncle Jeff

The boys- They are so funny with each other! Duncan loves Clayton and Clayton loves to be around Duncan and watch whatever he is doing, which is usually entertaining...

Clayton just being cute- I'm a little biased however...

Thinking about crawling, but not yet!

Richard's last home game. B-ball is almost over...

Clayton gets around pretty good in his walker. He is a busy little man and doesn't miss much. That smile just melts your heart right down to nothing!

4 comments:

Rikki said...

I cant believe how big Clayton is getting!! Its crazy!! And I havent even met him yet. This is a problem.

Billie Sue said...

Oh my word -- those boys are so darn cute! I love Duncan driving while his Dad is riding! What a kid! Little Clayton's face is so precious -- he looks like he is a happy little guy! I didn't know Richard is coaching basketball. I thinking we hadn't seen you guys, but then I remembered you guys are 3-A now! For our super bowl party, I laid down and had a 2-hour nap! That was the best party ever for me! It looks like your party was fun, but not as relaxing as mine! Keep up the fun and games and keep blogging so we know what is going on down south!

Pays said...

Thanks for having us down for the party. We had fun! I have a pretty good picture of some of the adults as well (It's pretty bad!) Glad that you were able to enjoy some more time out in the snow. We haven't had any around here for a while. I don't think I want anymore. I'm ready for spring!!

Janessa said...

I want to live by you guys! You always have so much fun! (You'd invite us to everything, right?:) I love the super bowl party and the snowmobling looks like a blast. I'm impressed with Duncan's driving skills. Clayton is such a cutie! Good luck with the crawling. Hope it doesn't happen sooner then your ready for it:) I love that picture of Clayton laying on the blanket. That smile is so sweet!