Thursday, May 26, 2011

May Continued....

So to continue the madness, we came home to have Kindergarten graduation the next day. Graduation was cute and the kids all did well. I can't believe I will have a 1st grader next year! Where did the time go? We also had graduation at the High School. I've never seen a little boy so anxious to have pictures taken! These kids have all been Richard's students at one point and he has coached several of them as well either on the football field or basketball court. Any how, they love Duncan and Duncan loves them. Cute kids, bright futures... and one more event for May checked off the list :)

Make sure you scroll down through the next post for the rest of our month of May and pictures from our trip! And check back soon, I still have Clayton's birthday to post!! Enjoy the pictures.



Hickory Dickory Dock, these little mice ran up the clock!



This is Mrs. Howard, she was the aide in Duncan's class

And this is Mrs. Robison, we love Mrs. Robison....

The graduate

Grandma Pay made it to graduation. Grandpa Pay got stuck at work and we left Grandma and Grandpa Phillips in Kentucky so we were small in numbers!

Happy to be there!!



Then, on to HS Graduation...















And then we had his awards for Kindergarten

And crazy hair day...

And little brother just being little brother....
                                                                    Bring on summer!!!

2 comments:

Billie Sue said...

Quite an accomplishment...kindergarten! Congratulations! He is darling...and then Clinton is a doll! You have lots to be proud of.
Now...how did I miss your last post? Thank you for sharing the trip and the pictures. I have been waiting. It looks beautiful and especially to have all of you together. The graduation, the wedding, and the vacationing are such great memories and especially because your whole family did it together. Good for you! Thank you for sharing!

Janessa said...

I can't believe he's done with kindergarten. He'll do awesome in 1st grade too:) He looks adorable in his little graduation cap. Clayton is just plain adorable too!