Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Happy Birthday to our Baby Boy! 
I can't believe he is two years old!! He turned 2 on May 20th. He is so much fun and such a joy in our house. I can't imagine life with out him. He loves his big brother, and he should because big brother is pretty darn nice, and he loves to be outside and active. He also has a little bit of an attitude... 
he must get that from his dad- ha ha ha!

Opening his present from Duncan on his actual birthday


We had his party on Sunday and all the cousins enjoyed it!

He loves babies. He was very happy to help Grandpa Pay with his cousin Ellie

Of course, he was taking pretty good care of her...

These two little "nerds" are growing up way too fast...

Enjoying the afternoon

Now on to presents!!! Yah!
He pulled this little "surprise" face every time he liked something. It was hilarious.


He is a character, we couldn't stop laughing!
And he loved all of his presents.


Then on to cake...
He picked out his cake of course it had "hees" (horses) on it.

Blowing, rather spitting out the candles!!

Then we needed to taste test the frosting

He is for sure, my child...

Happy little bunch


The Whites gave Clayton this lawnmower, needless to say I think it will get worn out:)

Between the wheelbarrow that Grandma and Grandpa Phillips gave him and the lawnmower, we have hours of entertainment and Duncan is more than happy to play with him.

Never a dull, or quiet for that matter moment at our house:)

What a pair of cuties I must say
                                                             Happy Birthday lil' man!

           And... since I'm catching up, don't forget to scroll through the next few posts to 
get caught up on the happenings at our house! Enjoy the pictures!

4 comments:

Billie Sue said...

Gosh, I can't believe he is two! It seems just the other day we were all worrying about you being able to carry him full-term! He is darling and such an animated little guy! Love his spirit!

foreveryoung said...

I can't believe he's 2 and I can't believe I have never met him, so sad! He is such a Richard mini-me, but I'm sure you get that all the time. Happy birthday to your little man, hopefully I can meet him soon!

T'liese said...

You guys look like you are having so much fun! Me and my boy are going to be up in Nephi next week so we will drop by to say hello. See you soon.

Em and AJ said...

Wow, you sure have had quite the May. That is super awesome about your niece graduating from medical school...what an accomplishment. You literally have been running from one place to the next. :) Your kids are getting so big and I can't believe your baby is 2. Wow, time sure flies when you are having fun! And amen to your comment about how you can never replace family or the times you get to spend together with them.