So I'm caught up again for now:) These next three posts let you see pretty much what we've been up to the last couple of weeks and now we are getting ready for Spring!! Basketball season finished up this past week-end and hopefully the weather will continue to warm up too. Bring on March!
| We started off Thursday night against Canyon View... |
| The girls won that so we moved onto the semi-finals Friday |
| The semi-final game against Emery |
| His pre-game duty |
| Obviously I'm partial, but these little fans are too cute! |
| Aren't they adorable? |
| They were such little troopers! My boys sat through all three days and Jim's boys were there for two of them. They had a fun time cheering for our girls. |
| How can you not love that face!! |
| And this one is quite the little basketball coach... |
| When the team came through the tunnel onto the floor one of the ushers asked Duncan if he was a coach- He informed them that he was the "head coach"- oh what a little man he is:) |
| Not only did he get to be on the bench, he got to ride the bus with his dad all three days of the tournament which he loves to do. No wonder this kid loves basketball season! |
3 comments:
I always love to see your posts and this one was not a disappointment! I absolutely LOVE the close-up picture of the baby in his bbshirt and hat. Any professional could not have taken a better picture. Then--the picture of Richard and Duncan in sepia that kind of has the circle around it is a wowzer! Congrats on placing at State. It does feel good to face a rest, even if you love the sport, the participants, and coaching. It is probably a good rest for you too. That is cute that Jim's boys are fans too. I love the ref talking to Duncan. What a great post!
Yes, your boys are adorable!!! I love their little jerseys and that Duncah all dressed up like dad is just too dang cute! I can totally picture him down there on the court taking his coaching duties very seriously. I'm sure all the girls on the team are completely in love with your boys.
Good job to Juab, too bad they didn't win that last game so they could take 3rd, but 4th is still a big accomplishment. Love the picture of Richard and Duncan in their shirt and tie...super cute! Looks like you guys have been busy.
Post a Comment