Well here is the weekly update from our house :) Lots of fun things going on around the farm and our house as well. We keep thinking that Spring is around the corner but that seems to be wishful thinking- Enjoy the pictures!
 |
| Its lambing season for Grandpa so with out fail, there are always a few little lambs to feed on the bottle |
 |
| Duncan is old enough that he is pretty good at feeding them. |
 |
| Clayton is still young enough that he gets help |
 |
| The lambs are Grandma's babies, and her two little helpers think it is great. |
 |
| Grandma has plenty of help... |
 |
| My little "men" |
 |
| Grandma and the boys |
 |
| I think he is related to his brother... this boy LOVES the mud and the puddles. |
 |
| Helping Grandpa on the backhoe and yes, they love being on the tractors. Just as a side note, Clayton calls EVERY tractor he sees or wants a "bampa" |
 |
| If you live in Utah you have to cheer for the Jazz, especially when you have great seats! Plus, Duncan thinks the Jazz are great. He loves Andre Kirelenko and the Jazz Bear and enjoys going to the games. We went on Saturday night and they played the Kings. They ended up winning in OT and broke their losing streak, yeah! |
 |
| Duncan, Clayton and Alex all enjoying the game. |
 |
| Alex's photography skills at work! |
 |
| The Fam- |
 |
| Kecia, Alex and Justin |
 |
| Outside the arena they have statues of John Stockton and Karl Malone. Richard with the boys in front of Stockton. |
 |
| And here I am with the boys. I LOVED to watch John Stockton. He is one of my all time favorite basketball players. The boys thought it was fun sitting up so high! |
 |
| The boys sitting on "The Mailman" statue. |
 |
| They both think they are soooo big and unfortunately they are getting big- Whatever big brother does, little brother has to do too- they are quite the pair:) |
 |
| Grandpa came for dinner and helped dad and the boys put the basketball hoop together in the garage. |
 |
| The cars hit the garage while the hoop was getting assembled and the boys raced and raced while it rained outside. They were both ALL smiles. |
 |
| And to cap things off this is how he came out into the front room, dressed all by himself of course:) |
 |
What a little ham...
|
7 comments:
What, another update so soon? How did we get so lucky:) It's always fun to see and hear what you guys have been up to. Looks like March is off to a good start. I love all the farm pictures. What lucky kids. I wish we had a neighbor with a farm. Our kids could visit and help out anytime but we wouldn't actually have to be in charge of it:) Looks like you guys had a great time at the Jazz game. I can't belive your boys aren't sick of going to basketball games after all the girl's basketball games you've been to recently. They must truly be fans!
Love the farm photos...the ones with Grandma especially! Learning to work and facing responsibility are such good values for kids to learn...lucky little boys! I am a Jazz fan as well. After spending so much time with Mom and Dad, I became addicted. I am glad there are others who enjoy them as well...even if this has been a tough season. Donni, I don't know how those little boys could get any cuter!
I am ready for spring too...I keep thinking it is going to come and then we get these crazy wind and rain storms. Maybe one day it will get here. ;)
You even changed your background for March... you are so good!
Wow I love to read your blog you guys do such fun stuff all of the time you have really lucky boys! I wish that I had a farm and little baby animals to feed. How Fun!
love the pics. They are growing up so fast. I love the dark hair on you as well. xoxoxo
I bet spring time is so exciting on a farm with all the baby animals. My kids would be in heaven, lucky boys!
Post a Comment