![]() |
| The biggest fan |
![]() |
| The next biggest fan |
![]() |
| Duncan and Brinley They cheered and cheered... |
| I think he enjoys it just a little bit... |
| Our Tuesday and Thursday nights consist of this from December to March |
| All the boys at the Superbowl Party |
| Duncan, Jarrett, Logan and Clayton |
| Clayton and Jarrett showin' off their cute little bellies! They are about a month apart in age and both are so stinkin cute!! |
| All eyes on the game! |
| These boys found plenty to do |
| So.... we don't pop popcorn the "old" way too much! Can you tell by Clayton's face? |
| Duncan was equally impressed with the whole thing. |
| Thank you Grandpa and Grandma! |
| Once again sledding, this time with his buddy Kale. |
| They had a great time until my hose split in two on my snowmobile. After the "steam show" we headed for the house and some hot chocolate but they had lots of fun anyway. |
| Dad coaching his girls... |
| The little wild man |
| Grandpa moved his cows to a different field this weekend. Duncan is just like his dad and loves to work the cows. He also loves to ride the four wheeler, especially in the mud- |
| This is just proof that little boys never grow out of playing in the mud:) |
| He is definitely 100% boy and is Grandpa's little pal as well. |
| Grandpa's helpers |



4 comments:
What fun goes on down in the Valley! It looks very similar to the mountain fun we indulge in. The boys are so cute and I love the cousins growing up so close with each other. You have a bit less snow than us, but still plenty to have lots of fun. Keep partying and having fun -- life is too short to have it any other way!
Looks like lots of fun. That's awesome that the girls are doing so great in basketball. I'm sure your boys will have lots of fun memories of cheering them on at the games. I love that your whole family is so involved with the games. Way to go terrific kid! That's awesome. I think you're a terrific kid too, Duncan! I love the party even. How fun!
Definately never a dull moment! Such fun family memories at the games, your boys are definately the cutest little fans.
Donni! I just found your blog through so and so! Your boys are so stinkin cute and big! It looks like you guys have lots of fun! I hope you don't mind me sneekin' a peek at your blog, I was really excited when I found it. I have a blog too and you're welcome to take a look...
www.1plus1equals5.blogspot.com Leave me a comment if you take a look and I'll add you to my friends list; only if you want to :)
Have fun with your cute boys!
Post a Comment