Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Big Boy

I can't believe my baby is in Kindergarten!! Yep, it happened! And... we all survived the first day.  He was excited and loves his class. There are lots of friends in his class from preschool and they have a good time.
He also enjoys his teacher quite a bit, along with the playground and the computer lab:).
I
We are off! One last picture at the house and then off to school!
It is so fun to watch him learn and grow- we hope you enjoy Kindergarten!!

7 comments:

Janessa said...

He looks so big! I'm glad he's having a great time. He's such a cutie! I'm sure his teachers are all in love with him and he's making lots of friends. What a fun new stage of life. Do you love the one on one time you have with Clayton now?

Billie Sue said...

I can;t believe it! It seems like yesterday we were all praying for you and your new baby...and now here he is a big boy, leaving his Mom's protective eye and going off to school! He is totally prepared and eager for his independence. He is such a doll! It's all ok - Donni...you will survive, even though the withdrawal is bad!

Laura said...

Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. I can hardly believe that Duncan is old enough to be going to school. Time sure flies.

The Gunnerson Family said...

It is kind of a bittersweet day when they start school. It helps to see how much they love it, and watch them learn and grow so much. Enjoy your alone time with Clayton! That is a big benefit of having one in school.

Michelle said...

What a handsome big boy! The time seems to go by so much faster after they start school!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Even though it seems like soooo far away before Jack starts kindergarten, I'm sure it will be here before I know it! I'll have to get pointers from you on how to handle having you little(big boy) leave home! Good luck, Duncan!

foreveryoung said...

What a big day for your little guy! He looks so grown up and handsome :)