On Sunday we took the boys and went back up to a waterfall in the creek. We all got in and played then we walked up the creek and climbed up some little waterfalls, tried to catch fish and had all sorts of good fun. We were all soaked but Duncan thought it was great and I must say that it was fun. After that, it was horse rides with Grandpa and then we headed for home. We had a great weekend. Enjoy the pics!
I was on call on Monday and so the boys all hung out at home.This is what Dad came up with to entertain the boys... Creative yes, and I must say pretty safe according to Dad's opinion, plus they both had a ball. They rode like this for a good 30 minutes! What a life!
2 comments:
What wonderful outdoor fun! There is nothing like a good fun day of playing outside. That the stuff good childhood memories are made of. That last picture totally cracks me up! Way to go, dad!
Oh my goodness!!! I would have had heart failure seeing my kid strapped to a four wheeler like that!! That is classic!!
Post a Comment