Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Catching Up!

Well.... To say the least I have taken a hiatus from the blogging world! Our house has been crazy busy and we've been having lots and lots of fun. The easiest way to catch up is to put it all in a slide show so, here you go.

We've got all the fun things we've done pretty much from August to October (all the things I haven't posted) So enjoy the pictures and hopefully the month of November you will see a few more posts! :)

2 comments:

Billie Sue said...

What a wonderful treat! Great, great photos (by the way, did you keep your title??) I loved seeing every one of the pictures and the feeling of each one is so special. It is next to impossible to say which is the favorite, but let me tell you how much I love the one of the tractor and load of hay in the field at a distance. Love it and the feeling that is in it! The boys are getting so big and you guys definitely keep busy, busy, busy! The family reunion was so much fun and I'm glad you recorded it. Love the cheetos in the bed! Keep posting!

Janessa said...

It's about time. I've been missing out on all the farm fun. Thanks for getting me up to speed:) Your boys are getting so big! Clayton is looking especially bigger since I last saw pictures of him. He must have a big brother he's trying to keep up with:)