Monday, July 12, 2010

Plenty of fun at our house over the last couple of weeks. We have been busy with swimming lessons for Duncan, horse rides in the evenings, July 4th at the park with Richard's family, fireworks on the lawn with my family and of course boating at Mona Res., one of our favorite summer activities. It hardly seems like it is the middle of July already and before we know it school will start! Enjoy the pictures!!






















5 comments:

Giselle Rasheta said...

What? Since when are your boys big enough to do all those fun things?? I can't believe they are so big...

You guys always do so much fun stuff, and summertime sure makes it easy, doesn't it?? Keep it up!

Pays said...

We had fun with you guys on the 4th! The kiddies are counting down the days until the big sleepover and rodeo! Should be fun!!

Billie Sue said...

Oh my heavens! When did that baby turn in to a BIG BOY? Seriously, you two, those two little boys are cute as cute can be! I know I've said it before, but as parents, you make sure your kids have great activities to spend their time on and it is fun to see it all happen. By the way, I LOVE the new header picture! It is great! See you in a couple of weeks!

foreveryoung said...

Fun stuff! I'm so jealous of all your outdoor pictures, I miss Utah summers with temperatures below 115 degrees.

Janessa said...

Looks like you guys are packing in the summer fun! So many fun family activities. I love it! That baby of yours doesn't know he's supposed to be a baby. He's looking like he's one of the big kids. What cuties!!!