Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Fun

How about catching up??? ha ha ha- If you can't tell I am going to attempt to get our blog current as you will see if you scroll down through the next couple of posts:) Anyway, we went fishing over the week end at Gooseberry. It was the boys first time fishing and I think they had a pretty fun time. We had a pretty good day catching 4 fish in about 2 1/2 hours. For me, that is good fishing(I am not a patient fisherman/woman). Anyway, after we got done fishing we took the boys and hopped on the fourwheelers for a little ride. I of course forgot the camera in the truck, but everybody had a fun day. We love summer














3 comments:

Billie Sue said...

Looks so fun and relaxing! I can't believe how big the baby is getting and again--as I have always said about Duncan--can he look any more like his Dad? Thanks for sharing!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Oh my goodness, Donni Jo. Those boys are getting so big! It looks like they are having the time of their lives being darling country boys. Hopefully we can see them this summer.

Janessa said...

Another fun family day! I'm totally diggin Richard's hat. That picture of Clayton in his folding chair is too cute! Oh, your header picture is super cute too!