Best Buddies
Our shed, almost all done!
Dad and his helper
The "smiley boy"
We're ALL going sledding- For a minute anyway.
Off we go!
Duncan heading off in his favorite "new sled" which he came up with all by himself. Who knew a half barrel would be so fun:)
Clayton's favorite thing to do is put the balls through the hoop and make a basket. He is getting pretty good at it. He loves to play with any ball.
He will play with his toys for quite a while, as long as he thinks someone is watching:)
He loves the dogs- This night Bubba got all his attention.
Our girls..
More b-ball
At the Flash Game.
The whole Fam- Duncan was very insistant that he and his little brother wear their Jazz jerseys. They looked pretty cute
The big boys..
5 comments:
Hey! Looks like lots of busy fun. I'm so glad we have our blogs to keep in touch. I wish we could hang out and see each other in person more often. This is better then nothing, for sure. I agree with the comment you left on my blog - our babies are growing way too fast. I love that Clayton is already a little basketball player in the making. That smile is too cute! It's so funny how young they are when they decide they need an audience to watch them. Your shed it looking great. That'll be so nice to have. I love the barrel sled. What a great idea! Looks like lots of fun.
Great post! The pictures are so darned cute, but those boys are some of the cutest ever! Your family always has so much fun and I love Duncan's creativity. I can't believe how big the baby is! Time flies and babies grow up. Thanks for keeping us informed of what's going on!
Time does fly and your baby is getting so big...I just can't believe how much they change. I love the sled that Duncan thought of, it looks like it is so much fun. Your boys are handsome little fellows--Love to see your pictures. :)
That is quite the sled invention. It looks fun!! Hope you had a good time at the Flash game. You guys had quite the "snow surprise" when you came out of the game I'm sure. Coby had the same surprise when he came out of school. I hear it cleared up past Provo though? We will see you guys next Sunday!!
That sled looks awesome! We should totally get our boys together think of the crazy things that they would do. You have such cute kids! Love the Jazz jerseys. anyway it is monday so I will be seeing you in a couple of hours hope we have a nice quiet night.
Post a Comment