Oh my goodness how time flys when you are having fun!! Christmas came and went and we had such a great time. I hate that it is over already. We had a great holiday break and rang in the new year with a party at our house. It is hard to believe it is 2010. We hope the new year will be a prosperous and happy one for all of you. Here are some pictures from the rest of December and Christmas.



2 comments:
Gosh, there is just way too much fun going on down your way! Those boys are so cute! We missed you guys at the family party, but understand the date set by Richard's family as well. I hope Laura will post some of the great pictures from our tubing event. Always fun to spend time with family. Keep posting so we can keep in touch! Love ya!
Looks like a great Christmas! I love the boxing gloves. We have a few pairs that the kids like to get out and box with Ricky. I love the Christmas pj pictures. The look so cute and snuggly!
Post a Comment