Every birthday is a milestone at our house and for just a few minutes each year we reflect on what a "tiny" little man he started out as, all the things he overcame and how far he has truly come. He has definitely defied the odds and does not fit the statistic chart that he easily could have and probably should have been on. We are thankful each and every day for him and we continue to learn more from him than he does from us I am sure. He is so full of life and energy and is 110% boy. He loves the farm, the animals, chores, the equipment, the hot tub with his Dad, riding his Gator or Tractor and about everything in between. He is such a good helper and a hard little worker. He is so much fun and brings so much joy. We hope he has a very special day, he's a pretty special little boy.
Happy 5th Birthday Little Man- We love you
2 lbs. 3 oz. 14 1/2 in.









9 comments:
Happy Birthday Duncan!! Wow 5... I will always remember the day he was born, Really he is a miracle baby and what a lucky little boy he was to have sucha great family!I love the pictures he is so handsome ( and I cried.. I love love the picture of him and grandma and grandpa!)
Addey says... Duncan Happy birthday, I love the picture of us together and want you to come over again. Maybe we can sing some songs.
He truly is your little miracle and I love how you posted pictures of him from baby to now, I love to see how much he has changed. Happy Birthday to Duncan!
Duncan, how truely blessed we are as a family to have you. We love you "little man", we couldn't imagine the world without you in it. Happy birthday to a special boy!
I cannot believe it has been five years. Tell him Happy Birthday from Andrew and the rest of us....
Happy Birthday, Duncan! B had a fun time talking to you on the phone tonight. We sure love having you in the family. We hope you have had a wonderful day.
P.S. k can't stop talking about holding baby Clayton, as well as, playing with the "chicken man"
What a beautiful post! How thankful we are to have Duncan in the family. First -- the name alone is such a tribute and second the indomitable little man he is pays tribute to his heritage -- from both sides! Donni and Richard -- you both deserve praise because of how you handled the situation of his early birth and all the care it entailed. You have spent so much time and love and every moment of his life is a teaching opportunity. What a beautiful family!
I LOVE the picture of him by the old truck! That is one for a magazine -- better send it in to Country! I also love the one with Mom and Dad holding him! Priceless!
Happy birthday today, Duncan! Love your whole family!
Happy Birthday little man!!
Happy Birthday Duncan! What a strong little/big fighter he is and a special blessing to your family!
Happy Birthday! I can't believe he's five now. He sure is a special boy. I'm so grateful he's so healthy and well. He's been blessed with such great and loving parents and a sweet little brother. What a lucky boy!
Post a Comment