We had a fun New Year's Eve heading for the party at Kecia's house. The party has usually been at our house, but this year we changed and went to their new house. The kids had fun playing all night and of course we had plenty of food.... At midnight we rang in the new year with fireworks and cider. On New Year's Day we watched the Virginia Tech game and got to see Nichole cheer and of course Duncan spotted the Hokie Bird every time the camera was on him. Then of course who didn't watch Utah "man-handle" Alabama the next night? Good game- Yes, we do like College Football at our house... Over the weekend it was birthday dinner for Richard's dad and so his uncle and aunts came early and went shooting before dinner at the gun range. Duncan was excited to go, since his dad gets his guns out once every four years.... No, we don't spend much time hunting or shooting at our house. Any way, Duncan got to shoot the .22 and Aunt Sandy's pistol with lots of help from dad. His job was pulling the rope on the thrower though with some help from mom. After that we had dinner and cake. Grandpa had plenty of help blowing out candles. Happy New Year!!
Living close to family is always the best...that way you always have the very best of friends! I love the Duncan pictures with his Dad. It seems you two are such good parents..always giving so much time and building such a close relationship. That is admirable and something that not many people catch on to! Good work!
That kids has more fun that anyone I know. He is really lucky to have to both. You better slow down at bit! Tim will never share those things with a son however I enjoy shooting with him just as well.
Happy New Year! It sure looks like you had a great Christmas and a fun New Year's Eve and Day. Duncan and his dad shooting is so cute. Isn't it fun to see your husband share such fun times with his son. I always feel like that about Rick and my boys. Don't get me wrong, I want a daughter someday, but there is something about a son and his dad. It was fun to see your family at the Christmas party. I especially loved Duncan playing on his violin. He really got into it!!!!!!
Hi Donny! So I was blog stalking again and I found you on my moms! Is it ok if I add you guys to my blog? I cant believe how big Duncan is getting!! You know what I just remembered...we (our softball team) used to call Richard "Twinkie"...do you remember? Ha ha thats funny:) Anyways it seems like everything is going good!!
I am so glad that you found me! Your little family is so cute! I hope all is well! Where are you living these days? We all should get together sometime! Love, Lindsay
7 comments:
Living close to family is always the best...that way you always have the very best of friends! I love the Duncan pictures with his Dad. It seems you two are such good parents..always giving so much time and building such a close relationship. That is admirable and something that not many people catch on to! Good work!
That kids has more fun that anyone I know. He is really lucky to have to both. You better slow down at bit! Tim will never share those things with a son however I enjoy shooting with him just as well.
Looks like fun. I have been telling Coby I want to go shooting. Not today, he freezing his rear end off ice fishing!
Happy New Year! It sure looks like you had a great Christmas and a fun New Year's Eve and Day. Duncan and his dad shooting is so cute. Isn't it fun to see your husband share such fun times with his son. I always feel like that about Rick and my boys. Don't get me wrong, I want a daughter someday, but there is something about a son and his dad. It was fun to see your family at the Christmas party. I especially loved Duncan playing on his violin. He really got into it!!!!!!
Hi Donny! So I was blog stalking again and I found you on my moms! Is it ok if I add you guys to my blog? I cant believe how big Duncan is getting!! You know what I just remembered...we (our softball team) used to call Richard "Twinkie"...do you remember? Ha ha thats funny:) Anyways it seems like everything is going good!!
I am so glad that you found me! Your little family is so cute! I hope all is well! Where are you living these days? We all should get together sometime! Love, Lindsay
Post a Comment