
Duncan is the official
"spoiled child" of the B-Ball Team. Between the girls giving him whatever he wants and him thinking he is as big as they are, it is quite a combination. He was giving everyone a high five during warm-ups.
Richard is patiently explaining his instructions below. His Freshman have only lost two games all year. They are pretty good.







Duncan loves to let the dogs in the house at night when we let them off to feed them and let them run. We always let them come in for a little while in the winter time when it is cold and Duncan loves to play with them. It is quite entertaining I do have to admit. And yes, that is the sandbox still getting some use in the winter time!!
The yellow lab is Brody, he is mine. If you haven't seen "Marley and Me" you should. You will understand why we are so attached to these dogs. Brody is such a good natured dog. He is so patient with Duncan and plays so cute and usually gentle, even though he is a big dog. They wrestle, play and chase and once in a while lay down for a minute. Only a minute though.
Toby, is still Richard's best friend and rarely leaves his side. I think "my boys" all enjoy the winter time and each other. Don't you?
4 comments:
Yet another cute post! I find myself smiling while I read and look at the pictures. I love the blog! That Duncan--what a farm boy--and do I ever l ove farm boys! He's so cute with the dogs and they with him, as well. The labs we have are so cute and loving. Earl was just saying the other day what a good dog our BJ is, and he loves Noah and is so cute and gentle with him. I'm sure if we let them in the house, he would do the same as your dogs. The Johnson's book Bella back to St. George, but she loves Jack and kisses him and plays with him too.
I love that you are keeping up on your blog!!! I have not commented much but I do love to read what you are doing and I love to see that Duncan boy!!! Addey and Reece also love to see what you are up to!! We are still trying to find a dog that we will love as much as our kiffy and will be good with our kids, It is encouraging to see your dogs are so good and that Duncan loves them!!
I can't believe that January is coming to its end either. Where does the time go? It seems like it just flies. Duncan is getting so big and I love how he hangs out with the B-Ball girls. That is the best sport...just keep telling him that! :)
Hey, I want a nitrogen tank! What fun times you always seem to have. Isn't it amazing how much boys love their dogs? I am not much of a dog lover, but I know that as a mother of three boys I am bound to have some in my life! Cute kid.
Post a Comment