Monday, December 15, 2008

Here are some pictures to catch you up on the last couple of weeks. Since I have not kept up very good.
We got our tree in and decorated the first week of December. Duncan enjoyed using the ladders to decorate it and yes, it is large, call us the Grizwalds- It is a pretty tree though. We love Christmas at our house. From there, we celebrated my 29th birthday and no, I'm not real fond of that number, but oh well. We had a ward party the end of the week at which the primary did the program and then the Phillips Christmas party where we decorated gingerbread houses and went for a ride on the trailer to carol and see the lights at the Old Mill Park with all of my cousins, aunts and uncles. Next was the Jolley Christmas party (Richard's side) where we saw Santa yet again and then we had to visit Greenline this past Saturday to see St. Nick in the Gator and go for a wagon ride with the ponies before we headed north with the Pays for our party with Richards' immediate family. We had dinner,went to the Festival of Lights in Spanish Fork, where we stopped and had our picture with Santa once again and then we stopped at Salem ponds on the way home. Both are fun places to see all lit up and Duncan enjoyed all of it. I think that about sums up the pictures, hope you enjoy them. We hope you are having a wonderful Holiday Season and that your homes are all happy, healthy, and blessed this Christmas season.































6 comments:

Pays said...

I think you can never get enough pictures with Santa! We had a good time the other night. We will see you soon!

Janessa said...

Wow, busy as usual. What a fun time of year. I'm sad we weren't able to go to the Jolley Christmas party. It would have been fun to see everyone. Glad you had a good time. That is one impressive tree! Duncan looks like he's having a great time decorating it. The holidays sound like so much fun at your house!

Billie Sue said...

Whew! You guys are always busy, busy, busy! Life is full, fun and good when you are having great family fun and you know how to do it just right!

tmhhall said...

Your tree i very pretty!!
-Amanda

The Gunnerson Family said...

Wow, what a tree! It is so big and full. I love it. I don't think a little boy can ever visit Santa too many times. I'll bet by now Santa really knows just what Duncan wants.

Em and AJ said...

I love the tree, I think it is the best when you have a big beautiful, REAL tree. You can't beat the Griswald's family christmas tree. :)