Tuesday, December 2, 2008

After our fun day on Saturday we were off again on Sunday to go cut Christmas Trees. It is an annual event and everyone in my family goes and cuts their tree. Here are a few pictures of our tree cutting this year. The best part is, the tag only costs $5. We can get as big or as little as we want and it costs the same every year. It is alot of fun and you can never beat a fresh cut tree.










5 comments:

Pays said...

Looks like you got another great tree. The weather didn't look to bad either!

Rikki said...

Where do you guys go to get your trees? The place we have gone for years is not longer available. They sold the land to developers and now its a bunch of million dollar homes instead of a place for million dollar memories!!! GGRRR!!!

Billie Jo said...

Wow I am somewhat jealous. We always used to go cut down Christmas trees but seriously they dry out so quickly. The first year we had one in her with the pellet stove we were almost afraid to turn on the lights for fear that it would ignite! I have five artifical trees that I just make a forest with!

Lisa said...

Some people have monster trucks, the Pays have monster Christmas trees.! I can't wait to see pictures after it's all decorated.
The city had a light parade?? How fun.! Your float looks great. What prize did you win??
I'm STILL laughing at Duncan's "Shingle Bells".! That is hilarious...I will never think of Jingle Bells the same ever again.!
It was great talking to you before Thanksgiving. I sure do miss you.!
Have a wonderful Christmas.!

McNeil Family said...

I love how whenever Duncan works on anything he looks so intense. Seriously, that little boy has the happiest life ever! You two are the best parents to always have something fun going on for him! I need to take a few lessons, because I must admit, it looks exhausting!