So I am slacking in the keeping up part... Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks at our house. Lots of fun activities and plenty to keep us busy. Halloween was fun with lots of activities and running everywhere it seemed. Between football games, work, trunk or treat and all the other goodies for the day, it was busy. We chased cows, planted acorns straight from Virginia(thanks to Aunt Debbie),cut wood, hosted couples bunko and about 25 other things that I'm sure I've forgotten! We will be busy again this week end at the state semi finals. Hopefully it is a good one... Enjoy the slide show!



3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun on Halloween! Love the costumes!! Good Luck at the semi's this weekend!!
Oh my, Duncan is getting so big. He looks like such a good little helper. I love the Halloween costume, what a cute and scary vampire.
I see that Duncan changed his mind about his costume again :) Looks like you had a fun week. We will see you tonight!
Post a Comment