Another fun week at our house. Lots to do and see it always seems like. We took Duncan to the Disney on Ice 100 Anniversary show- it was pretty darn good. He loved it and Richard and I enjoyed it as well. We had family pictures taken on Sunday and we are off to another fun start this week! Enjoy the pictures.



6 comments:
I love Disney on ice!!!You guys are always having so much fun!!!!! And the family pictures are great. I am so glad that you are blogging so I can keep up with what you are doing.
Looks like Disney on ice was fun...you can't ever go wrong when Disney characters are involved! The family pictures are cute too!
Your family pictures are really cute!
That's very cool...I've always wanted to see an ice show like that. You guys are always doing such fun things! And I love the new picture...I'm assuming that's one you just got taken? Very nice...
Another fun post -- and I love the new picture!
I agree about the new pictures, very great! You all look wonderful. I've always wanted to go to something like that, now that I have a child, I guess I can!(maybe when he's a little bigger!). I definitely might have to take you up on your offer next semester!
Post a Comment