




A typical week at our house starts out with Football films on Sunday night, then practice all week each night until Thursday and then a game Thursday and Friday night both. Richard is on the coaching staff... Somewhere in the week we find time for Richard to play YM President on Tuesday night, Donni to teach 10 fiddle students in between on Tuesday during the day and Cub Scouts on Thursdays before the games start. Throw a horse ride, four wheeling, pre-school, and of course play time in and we tend to stay busy..... Here are a few pics -
4 comments:
yeah!!! I am so glad you gave in! I love the blog world so we can see pictures and keep up on everyone. I wish I was better at keeping up with everyone without the blog, but it is great technology to have when that isn't working out so well.
Duncan looks so proud to be going to preschool. I can not believe we have 4 year olds:(
You are busy but I am glad you have time to blog a bout it!!! I will be checking up on you often!!!
Glad you finally gave in! It's great to be able to see what you are up to since we don't get to see you that often.
I knew you would give in eventually:) It really is quite fun to keep up with everyone this way. I am so glad that we missed the down pour at the reunion!! See you Thursday!
Hey, it's great to see your family blog. I absolutely love to see what everyone is up to. It looks like your family is as busy and happy as can be!
Love, Olivia
Post a Comment