Monday, September 15, 2008

"Blue Day"



Today was "blue" day at school. Duncan wore his "Boozer" jersey. He wanted me to take a picture of him in his jersey, by the stairs- that must be the official picture place? However, he wanted to go to a Jazz game after he got home from school. He said to me, "Mom, we wear our Jazz shirt when we go to ball games huh?" "Yes, bud you do." " Then when are we going to the Jazz game Mom? Let's go get in the car and go to the Jazz game"

I don't think he likes them at all.... He is a handsome little devil- if I do say so myself.

6 comments:

Billie Jo said...

What a cutie. He seriously looks so big to me in those pictures. I love it when they are so persistant with things. Mia is bound and determined to have a cat and she asks me everyday when we can go get one! AHAHAHAHA!

Laura said...

Good thing the Jazz games aren't too far away!

Pays said...

How funny! When kid's get something in their minds, they don't back down. I'm sure he was the cutest blue dressed person there!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Ha ha...how funny. He looks great in his blue whether he likes the jazz or not!

Chelsea Johnson said...

The view from Mt. Nebo looks gorgeous! How ambitious!

He does look so big in his Jazz jersey--can ya blame him for wanting to go to the game?

Billie Sue said...

Oh now, that's the cutest Jazz fan I've seen! I'm glad you made your blog so we could comment. It is really fun keeping up on family members and knowing what they're doing in their lives. Thanks!