Monday, January 23, 2012



The little man all tuckered out....

Back to basics....
We are lucky enough to get fresh whole milk from some friends. Once in a while we have to go milk to help out, but it is the sweetest deal ever! I grew up drinking fresh milk right from Grandpa's milk barn. I love getting fresh milk and the boys think it is great to help milk once on a while.

The milking crew!

Another trip to see Santa- 

And more Santa for Duncan..

Grandma Pay even gave him her wish list:)

The fam at the Riverwoods

This is my final recital for Christmas.  Lots of fun.

2 comments:

Billie Sue said...

I am so glad to see Christmas photos up. I have never blogged about Christmas yet -- but still want to. Thanks for sharing. I LOVE the milking pictures. Brings back lots of memories that my kids will never know. Your little ones are so lucky! Thanks for being such a great family member to share with us.

Tyson and Dawn Jolley said...

Hey! Shoot me an e-mail and I will add you to our blog (we're private). Love your Christmas post...Tyson loves the Jeep, you did great! It was awesome seeing you guys in Enterprise!
DawnJolley@hotmail.com