So here are a few pictures from December. We had lots of fun things to do and lots of places to be each week it seemed, but we survived and enjoyed the Christmas season. Enjoy the pictures.
| All my kids, almost :) If you notice, Clayton is in the front row with his own fiddle. He wanted to be included just like everyone else. |
![]() |
| On to the annual Senior Ball. Colby is a favorite at our house... |
![]() |
| And then there is Barker... another favorite to say the least These boys are pretty spoiled by all these cute girls, its hard to believe they are Seniors. |
| And then I had a birthday!!! The boys gave me a new bracelet |
| My best little helper when it comes to unwrapping my presents... This one was from my mom and dad |
| All my boys helping me blow out my candles... I didn't mind the help:) |
| A quick picture of the family It is kind of crazy that Richard has celebrated every birthday with me since my "sweet 16" How time flys when you are still having fun, 16 years later :) |
| And the little man with grandpa and grandma |
| And then we had to stop and see Santa at Greenline |
| All the boys with Santa |
| I was "on-call" at work so I snuck in for a few minutes and even got a picture with him |
| This one just wanted to make sure Santa knew which tractors he wanted |
| His classic wave |


1 comment:
I have waited for this update! I love to see your boys and all the fun things your family does. I am proud of Duncan and the mandolin and for your for teaching young people to love music!
Post a Comment