Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So with Spring/Summer comes the boys birthdays. I have always taken pictures of the boys on their birthdays. I started it with Duncan and of course Clayton gets his done now too.
This year the last few weeks have been crazy busy with trips and such and so I am a little late on the birthday pictures for Clayton, still early for Duncan's, but not by much:) 

They are growing so fast and are the highlight of our life. 
We are so blessed to have two adorable, healthy little boys. Enjoy the pics!

The numbers on the jerseys are their birthdays

























Hope you enjoyed!

                                                           

5 comments:

Janessa said...

Love them all! What great shots! I love the editing effects you added too. You sure do have some handsome boys. They're lucky to have each other. I have a feeling they're going to grow up being best friends. Happy birthday to both of them!

Billie Sue said...

These are GREAT!!! Good photography and wonderful models! I think we should be able to hire you for family photos if we would like, when you are here for the reunion. Could my family arrange that with you? Those boys couldn't be any cuter...and what little friends! I love how the emotion is in the pictures. You really are GOOD!

Pays said...

Darling pictures and darling boys! Happy Birthday to them both!!

The Gunnerson Family said...

What handsome boys! And a talented mother to take those pictures. I didn't even know you took them until I read some of the comments. I would totally think they were done by a "professional". I think you could have a new job if you want. The boys are getting so big. I swear the last time I saw Clayton, he was just a baby. Times goes so fast!

Rikki said...

FABULOUS!! Love them!! They are growing soo FAST!!