Another week and lots of fun activities again. June is crazy with several birthdays, anniversary's, and father's day. This week we got some of those celebrations under way:)
![]() |
| Clayton on his trike at Grandma's birthday party |
| There is always something at Grandma's house |
| Everyone loves to help Grandma blow out her candles |
| All the Grandsons... |
| Then on to Father's Day!! We have THEE BEST DAD at our house... |
| The fam... |
| And I still like him a little bit:) Duncan wanted to take our picture, he did an excellent job didn't he! |
| Richard's family had dinner at our house. It finally stopped raining enough that the kids were able to go outside and play |
| Grandpa Pay and all the Grandkids |
| Richard's whole family. His sister's family was in town from Texas so the whole family was together which doesn't happen often. The dogs thought they needed to be in the picture too:) |
| The kids all had fun playing together |
| Then on to Grandpa Phillips' house for father's day with him. We have quite the herd of boys don't we! |
| And finally, the day was over. They were all tired and happy for bed. |
Hopefully you all had a great week at your house and enjoyed a great Father's Day, I know we did.

2 comments:
What fun! I didn't realize Jeana was in utah for a visit. So fun to get everyone together! All the cousins look like they had a great time together. I like that last picture. As much fun as cousins are, sometimes is just good to be back at home with your own little family.
Why am I not surprised that B was the only one that wouldn't get his fingers dirty..haha! That's my hubbies boy!
Post a Comment