It is hard to believe that the Holdiay season is here and gone and we are half way into January. Even though Christmas has been over for a while, here is a little catch up on our month of December. We had a busy fun filled month with parties, ball games, ball tournaments and most of all, a wonderful Christmas. Enjoy the pictures!
The ward Christmas Party...
Decorating his tree for school
We couldn't miss Santa at Greenline
The Jolley Christmas Party visit with Santa
Grandma and Grandpa Jolley with all the grandkids (grand and great-grand)
Our trip to see the Zoo Lights with the Pay family
Richard's family
All the boys
Making the gingerbread house
My fiddle students performing their Christmas program at the rest home
Clayton being so helpful to Grandma while I played
This would be Dolly- and Clayton loves her...
The Phillips Christmas party
So excited!
The sledding hill Richard built in front of the house on Christmas Eve.
All the nephews played on the hill for most of the afternoon, passing the time before Santa could come...
The boys with Grandma and Grandpa at Christmas Eve dinner
Finally, Christmas morning!!! Clayton wasn't sure what to think at first but he
caught right on. Mom and Dad's favorite gift from Santa: the pinball machine and the Bon Jovi tickets :)
OPEN, OPEN..........
I think these are the boys favorite gifts from all of Christmas!
I now have a race track around the island, when they aren't playing with one of the what seems like twenty tractors they got.
They love these! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Phillips...
Dad and his boys... do they look tired?
Christmas Day night-Everyone is tired and in their new jammies for the evening.
We had a wonderful Christmas day and were very spoiled with lots of fun toys and gifts
The boys, (well Duncan anyway) got everything they wanted and then some
so Santa is off the hook until next year:)
Then we were off to Cedar City with the ball team...
The girls took some time in between their games to take a group home there in Cedar bowling one afternoon.
I will tell you that these kids are not only good ball players, they are classy kids as well off the court.
Duncan and "Richens" helped Eileen bowl for the afternoon. Humbling and neat as well to watch all the kids, including mine, interact with these special, special people.
Hats off to the coaching staff too, they are pretty descent guys as well :)
After we finished our game with the group home, the ball team had a turn on the lanes!
Duncan had never been bowling before so he had all sorts of fun, so did Clayton and they never go with out attention from the girls....
Dad's assistant coach, nice looking play huh?
Clayton just loves all the attention...
Our Dad, the coach.....
Sporting their new guns from Christmas
Our new Christmas outfits, after church
Sledding at the Pay farm
Grandpa Pay and Clayton on the sled hill
Grandpa Pay and Duncan on the sled hill
The boys on the hood- they love to sled!
Austin, Duncan and Alex
Grandpa Pay was even a good sport!
All the Phillips boys- Austin, Duncan, Alex and David
Mom and Clayton and our faithful buddy, Brody
Our little snowmobile driver....
He is actually a really good little driver, new goggles and all!
And finally, New Year's Eve at our house! We had an amazing 2010 and hope 2011 is just as good. Hope your holidays were wonderful too!!! Happy New Year!

5 comments:
What a fun, fun Christmas! I wouldn't expect anything less at the Pay house though:) Your boys are adorable and look like they had a blas. I see you opted for a smaller Christmas tree this year. I love the great big trees you've had in the past. This one looks very nice too:) I wish we could have seen you guys when you were in Cedar. It sounds like we were at my mom and dad's at the same time. We'll catch up to each other one of these days:)
Looks like a great holiday season for you! Busy as usual and darling boys as usual! I love Clayton riding the dog....what a nice dog to allow that to happen!
I never really thought this before...but on your family picture at the top of the blog you look so much like Debbie to me! What a beatiful family!
What fun holidays...and thank you for taking the time to share. I always feel like I know what is going on in your life, just by your blog, so again, thank you for taking the time to share. The boys are so cute and I love it that the cousins can get together to play. How fun for them. Your Mom and Dad are always game for fun and I know how nice it is to have your kids close. I am sure they feel the same. Thank you!
What a fun holiday season...it always seems to go by so fast. That is so fun that the basketball team adores your two boys...how cute! I can't believe how grown up Clayton is getting, wow the time sure does fly when you are having fun! :) Good to keep up with your fam.
I'm surprised Duncan has never been bowling before. My kids just love it! Glad he had a good time. He also is quite the little driver on the snowmobile. He took me for a spin! Looks like a wonderful holiday season for you all. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment