Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Temple Square

We took a trip up to Temple Square this last weekend to see the lights. The weather was nice and of course the lights are beautiful. The boys had a good time and Richard and I always have a good time when we are doing something with the boys. We love this time of year at our house and it has been a few years since we'd been to Temple Square. If you get a chance, I suggest you go! 








2 comments:

Billie Sue said...

Earl and I haven't done the temple square visit for a long time. We did take Jack through over Thanksgiving week-end, but it was in the day time. He was very taken up with the people in the Nativity.

Janessa said...

Awe, I miss Temple Square. I'm glad you guys were able to go and see all the lights. Everything seems so magical there this time of year. I'm sure your boys loved it. Fun, fun, fun!