Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Tree Hunting

Well it is that time of year again!!! Merry Christmas!
We headed off to get our Christmas trees Saturday after Thanksgiving and as usual had a great time!



My children think that Grandpa and Grandma are lots better than mom and dad and so they both headed to ride with them on the four wheelers, instead of with their mom or dad!  Duncan ended up riding with his Dad, but Clayton hung out with Grandma and Grandpa the whole way!
I'm glad they like Grandpa and Grandma though:)




Some day I'm sure they will hate me for their cute little hats, but they are so warm!!!
They are cute, even cuter in real life:)




Our little driver...

Home we go with ALL the trees!

4 comments:

Billie Sue said...

Fun, fun fun! We used to do this all the time and have many wonderful memories and pictures. A few years ago, I broke down and went and bought a 12-foot pre-lit tree, so all Earl has to do is get it out and stand it up and fluff and wa-la! No more two-three week process for us! Your parents look so young--that is wonderful! I'm sure they love it that the boys love them!

Pays said...

Those are quite the little eskimos there. Just darling!

Em and AJ said...

Love the hats, and I love when we are able to go up in the mountains and get our Christmas Tree which we got to this year with my dad. Fun times! Looks like you guys have been enjoying your holiday season. :)

Janessa said...

Oh, I am so jealous! That looks like SO much fun. I wish we had snow covered mountains near by to go pick a tree from. I LOVE the hats. They are adorable and look so warm and cozy:)