Hope you had a great Halloween!!!
Thanks to Aunt Kecia, we have entertainment.....

This is Duncan's thumb nail. He tripped with a small sledge hammer and this was the result- He is such a tough little bugger. I was just glad that it didn't smash the bone in the end of his finger. He is quite the kid.

Our Happy Boy

My boys

"The Couple"

My little bundles of joy!

Bumble Bee(the Transformer) and Our Little Lion

The whole fam dressed up!

Yes, we are what you think we are.... ha ha

The boys at the trunk or treat

Go Yankees!

Off to "trunk or treat"

Trunk or Treat

Making sugar cookies

He is a pretty good little cook!

My "sexy" Paul Bunyan- He is a pretty good sport, this is what he wore to school for "costume day"

Our "hokie" baby- Taylor, he can finally wear it!!

Aunt Iris with "her" boys

My little man

He is a character

The boys after church

Finishing up

We are so lucky to have such good help

Duncan loves to ride in Uncle Jeff's cement truck

and he loves to pour cement

Grandpa helping mark it all out
8 comments:
Hef got so young looking, and his new girl is Hot!! You are so good to dress up, and your boys look so cute too! You do stay busy... I am glad we get to see what you are doing!
I can't believe how much you look like Debbie! I never realized it, but in the pictures, I can really see it. The boys are darling! They look so happy. Being so busy with fun activities always helps! Good to keep up with you!
I'm still laughing over your cotumes! That's awesome.
Love all the costumes. You and Richard crack me up - love it! That thumb is so gross. Good thing he's such a tough boy! Have fun with the shed. Looks like it'll be pretty big. Fun, fun, fun. Clayton sure is a cutie. I love those big eyes.
LOL! It took me a second with your costume...too funny! Paul Bunyan is pretty good, too. Looks like a fun Halloween. See you tomorrow!
Great costumes, did anyone say anything about them at the trunk-or-treat! hahaha! Love it! Your little guy is getting so big, I can't believe how fast they grow up.
Oh such cute costumes!!! You just want to give the little lion big hugs he looks so snuggly!!
Looks like you had a great Halloween! I am jealous that you got Richard to dress up....someday Mitch will. I am still working on him.
Post a Comment