It actually felt like spring two week ends ago and so the boys(Duncan, David and Logan) went for a horse ride on Prince (the pony) and Buster (my horse). Good for the horses and fun for the Dads. I actually hopped on and rode Buster for a few minutes,which was fun and relaxing and since I won't get to do that for quite a while now...



We burned the weeds with Duncan and Brody keeping close watch on the pile- I swear that dog and my child.... (they are further away than they look)

This is the usual scene in our front room. It is Duncan's farm. It covers most of the floor and he will spend all sorts of time playing farm and "loading hay for the animals like Grandpa Phillips does."


We also cut down a tree for Aunt Iris that had fallen in the wonderful wind storm and was on her cable line. The telehandler made quick work of that....


This past week-end Richard's cousin got married in Salt Lake. She asked Duncan to be the ring bearer and so we just got a hotel room and stayed the night when we got done with the rehearsal. Grandpa and Grandma Pay got a room too and so we had a night in the pool to play and swim. Duncan had fun and is literally a fish. He loves the water and had a fun time with Grandpa and Grandma.







Then the big wedding. Richard's nephew and niece and his cousin's little girl were also a part of the wedding. Duncan did a good job considering he stood on the stage with the "big people" as he called them for the entire ceremony. Those of you that know him, that is pretty darn good. He looked cute and so grown up.

The "flower girl"(Richard's cousin's daughter) and the "ring bearer"

All the kids

So grown up...

On the way home we had decided the week before that we would stop and do something fun. We stopped in Sprigville at Jumpin' Jacks, which is basically a bounce house with 6 or 7 different inflatable slides to play on. Long story short, the boys had a good time... Duncan thinks he has the best Dad because his Dad will play on the slides with him. I tend to agree.





9 comments:
Looks like you guys have been keeping busy with lots of fun stuff! When are you due? I've been asking around and no one seems to know. Hope you are doing well!!
You guys have the best life ever! Things like that just don't happen -- they are created and kudos to you for being caring and ambitious enough to make it all happen. Yes, Duncan has one of the cutest personalities I've ever seen and I tend to agree about his Dad. We pray for you every night, Donni, so keep up the good health! We want to see you blogging about another cute little Pay!
Ah, the life of a farm boy. And what a cute little farmer you have. I hope that things are going well for you and that you can keep that new little one inside for a while!
What a fun life. You both are great parents! I am really excited to see how Duncan acts with a sibling. Hopefully it will still be a while before we find out. Keep up the good work and great up-dates! You make me look like a complete slacker!
How can you not play at Jumpin' Jacks? I guess Coby and I are big kids :) Looks like you had a fun time swimming with Grandpa and Grandma. Fun times!
I knew why you couldn't play at Jumpin Jacks ;) I was meaning in general...who wouldn't want to play at Jumpin' Jacks?
Looks like lots of fun, as always. Duncan sure makes a handsome little ring bearer. Parker was just the ring bearer for Jennifer's ring ceremony last weekend. It's so fun to get them all dressed up like that!
Busy as usual! What adorable little outfits they wore for the wedding! They all look like they loved it! I'm going to have to send Jack up to play on the farm---he absolutely loved tractors and all farm animals!!
Ok I just left you a award/tag on my blog for you!! I love how you keep up on everything you are doing and look at you layout holy moly how do you keep up??
Post a Comment