| The "wild boys" |
| At the Grizzles game |
| This one loves the hockey games |
| Relaxing, waiting for the game to start |
| We have gotten to a couple of games this year and the boys love them. I'm sure we will be back for many more next year |
| After the game. The youngest is so cooperative:) |
| Dad and his boys |
| The boys taking a ride on my "trusty steed" |
| The donkey ball champs |
| Then on to Richard's birthday. |
| Dad and his boys with his birthday loot |
| This little man cracks me up on a daily basis... sometimes breakfast is very entertaining at our house:) |
| Then bring on Easter weekend and Easter Egg Coloring!!! |
| They love to color eggs |
| He is growing way too fast |
| And so is this one:) |
| Love my boys... |
| I'm a little partial but I think these boys (all 3) are pretty dang cute! |
| On to egg hunting!! |
| He was liking the egg hunts too |
| Cousins |
| and cousins again |
| and then ALL the cousins |
| the annual Easter pic with Grandpa |
| Then we headed out west with my family for another egg hunt! This is the traditional picture before we turn them loose. |
| Dad and the boys hunting away |
| I think he had a basket full, don't you? |
| And this one is just plain hilarious. He was talking on his phone... some day ask me about the rest of the story with this phone:) |
| cousins |
| and cousins |
| and off for a 4-wheeler ride we all went. |
| The Easter Bunny was plenty generous and the boys had a ball hunting their colored eggs and finding their baskets. |
| "cheese" |
| Then back out west on Sunday afternoon for some more 4-wheeler riding. Duncan is getting to be a pretty good little rider and loves to be a "dare devil" of course- |
| Dad and Clayton taking a turn in the bowl |
| Clayton thought he was pretty big because Dad let him drive all by himself |
| watch out for the "wild boys" |
| And little man with none other than his Grandma... He loves Grandma |
We had a fun Easter and enjoyed the tail end of March as well. Spring will be gone before we know it so we better enjoy it! Happy Spring!
4 comments:
It looks like so much fun! The donkey ball is seriously interesting! I can't imagine South Summit letting donkeys in on the floor and our gym is way older than yours. Good for you guys! Easter is so much fun and it looks like you guys have plenty of it down your way. Love being able to keep up with you guys through your blog. Thanks.
Oh my gosh, donkey ball?? Hilarious! I love how outdoorsy your family is, lucky boys!
You guys are always having SO much fun!! Can you adopt Jack and I?
I am so behind on reading all my family and friends blogs and updating my own. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun (as usual). I love reading your blog because you always are doing and having so much fun. Hope you guys are doing well. :)
Post a Comment