So today is "Twinkie's" birthday. It is hard to believe that I have celebrated birthdays with him since his 18th birthday and now we've hit the big 31. We have had lots of fun memories and done lots of fun things over the years for his birthday and each year just gets even better. He is one of a kind and I am so very lucky to have him and have the opportunity to share in so many things with him, as are the people that surround him and associate with him on a regular basis. He is not only a wonderful husband, but he has been my best friend too for over 13 years (and counting). He is the best Dad any kid could ever ask for and Duncan and I are very lucky to be able to call him ours and have him in our lives. Happy Birthday to our Special Guy!!!














7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Richard!!!
Happy birthday! What sweet pictures. You can tell your a such a great dad and husband. You guys sure are a neat family!
Happy Birthday Richard!!!!
Happy Birthday Richard! We are glad that you had a great day.
I must add my vote too.....you really are a great guy and cute Dad, and we love you in our family! Happy Birthday, Richard!
I can't believe you two have been together that long! Happy Birthday, you really are a great guy!
Happy Birthday Richard! It looks like you guys have had some great times over the years...that is what it is all about. :)
Post a Comment